In winter 2014, we renoved this house also located in the historic center of Moustiers-Sainte-Marie in front of La Maison Du Courtil. During five months we restructured entirely each floor in order to create 3 studios.
We have chosen the date engraved on the lintel of the front door as name, '1835', this date has been added after the cholera epidemic which ravaged the surrounding and spared the village of Moustiers and its inhabitants. People from Moustiers say the village was saved because of the star protection.
The 1835 consists of 3 studios for each 1 to 2 people.
Ambre-Jaune (Amber-yellow) on the first floor,
Rouge-Corail (Red-Coral) on the second floor,
Bleu-Coton (Blue-Cotton) on the third floor.
Each studios have Internet access via WIFI, a 32' flat screen with TNT, a radio, a queen size bed, a kitchenette with a mini fridge, a ceramic hob, a coffee machine Nespresso Initia (capsules supplied on request with supplement).